Monday, August 13, 2012

A Royal Interjection - The Hulk!

Turns out that Ale (Yvette) is an artist!  I dug around the "mancave" in my basement and found a set of unused oil paints.  A friend gave them to me, but I don't know how to paint with oils--only acrylics.  Ale said she LOVED the oil paints and wants me to take her art supply shopping before she returns to Mexico.  I decided to show them what artwork I have left.  Most of the good stuff I have given away over the years, but I did have a few things remaining.  Still, I was nervous to show this stuff to Ale and Scarlette.  I tried to tell them I was scared, but apparently I did the sign backwards and they laughed me to scorn.  "You look like Superman or the Hulk trying to rip off your clothes!"  So I tried to make my clothes pop off by getting really angry, but my face did not turn green--just red!  Well, they are right about one thing--I am a bit like superman because I've usually got a skin-tight shirt on underneath my fancy shirt.  That is, unless I get hungry, like I am now.  Then I RAAAAAGHHHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment