Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Waking up with a Rooster

Sunday night we spent 2 hours discussing how we would all (myself, and my SEEDs) go catch the bus in the morning. We strongly emphasized that leaving ON TIME at 7:00 is extremely important so Royal can be on time to work. (Which hasn't happened since they arrived....)
Ale asked if I had had a chance to find out yet where she might buy a vibrating alarm clock.
Royal jokingly assured her that if she just listened for the Roosters crowing, she would be up early enough.
He got a severe, unconvinced look. "I'm Deaf. (Thank you very much!)"
With a grin, I piped up, "I know what we can do! We can just open the window and throw a rooster in! That should work."

We were all doubled over laughing about that one!

The inside jokes we're developing really add fun to our communication.

P.S. the text-only phones my SEEDs brought home yesterday seem to be enough of a vibrating alarm! Now Ale can save her money.

No comments:

Post a Comment